What is Chelsea Handler Net Worth?
|Net Worth:||$35 million|
|Source of Wealth:||Actress and Stand-up Comedian|
|Date of Birth:||February 25th,1975|
|Country of Origin:||United State|
Martin Short Net Worth: Chelsea is a well-known actress and stand-up comedian with an estimated net worth of $35 million.
She is an actress from America. She has starred in some shows which were aired on E! Entertainment Television.
Her books, career in the movie industry, and stand-up comedy were what enabled her to come up with a net worth.
The actress, who goes by the name Chelsea Joy Handler once lived with her aunt in Los Angeles, where she worked as a waitress in order to make a living while she also pursued a career in the movie industry.
Her birthplace is Livingston which is in New Jersey. After she was born in Livingston, she and five other siblings were raised in a home where Reform Judaism was practiced.
Since we have gotten to know where Chelsea was born and where she grew up, let’s now talk about her career path.
It was after two seasons in 2017 that Chelsea wrapped up and decided to put her attention into activism.
Chelsea Handler started collaborating with Netflix on several new projects in 2014. She first made a Netflix special available via the media industry.
It was after this that she covered a number of controversial subjects in the four-part documentary series called Chelsea Does. She then released a talk show on Netflix called Chelsea. According to her, the talk show proves to be a display of a more serious side of her lately.
In 2012, NBC released a sitcom in which Chelsea starred. The show was based on the best-selling book, which was released by Chelsea in 2008. Unfortunately, the show was canceled after the first season. The reason for the cancellation is still unknown. The name of the sitcom is, Are You There, Chelsea?
The Chelsea Handler show, which aired for two seasons on E!, was what gave Chelsea Joy Handler her breakthrough in 2006. She ended 2007 by beginning the show Chelsea Lately.
The show was so good that it was aired on E!, and it was so popular in 2011 that it had an average of about nine hundred and sixty thousand (960,000) viewers for each episode. Unfortunately, the show Chelsea Lately ended in 2014 when the contract Chelsea had with E! expired.
At the beginning of 2007, before the launch of Chelsea Lately, Chelsea toured a lot with her stand-up routine, and she was eventually privileged to host the MTV Video Music Awards.
Chelsea Handler starred in a hidden camera reality show titled Girls Behaving Badly which was aired for three years (from 2002 – 2005).
It was at the beginning of her career that she made appearances on shows such as The Practice, My Wife and Kids, and The Bernie Mac Show. Chelsea developed a strong interest in and admiration for stand-up comedy. She also appeared as a correspondent for some shows, such as The Tonight Show.
Chelsea Handler net worth is estimated to be $35 million as of 2023.
- Handler is quite popular because of her comedic writing and also a TV personality. Here are a few of her works:
- 2005 – My Horizontal Life
- 2008 – Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea
- 2010 – Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang
- 2011 – Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me
- 2014 – Uganda Be Kidding Me
- 2019 – Life Will Be the Death of Me and You Too
Now let’s talk about the personal life of Chelsea Handler.
Chelsea has made it known to the public that she had an abortion at the age of 16. She was in a relationship with Andre Balazs in 2011, but they broke up in 2013. In 2006, She entered a relationship with Ted Harbert, who was the CEO of Comcast. Unfortunately, the relationship ended in 2010 when their sex tape was leaked.
Get to Know: Lauryn Hill Net Worth
Awards & Achievements
She has the following awards & achievements:
- Guillermo Del Toro’s Pinocchio was awarded the Best Animated Feature.
- Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery was awarded Best Comedy
- Sarah Polley – Women Talking was awarded the Best Adapted Screenplay.
- Daniel Kwan, Daniel Scheinert – Everything Everywhere All At Once was awarded the Best Original Screenplay.
- Daniel Kwan, Daniel Scheinert – Everything Everywhere All At Once was awarded the Best Director.
- Angela Bassett – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever was awarded the Best Supporting Actress.
- Ke Huy Quan – Everything Everywhere All At Once was awarded the Best Supporting Actor.
- Cate Blanchett – Tár was awarded Best Actress.
- Brendan Fraser – The Whale was awarded the Best Actor.
- Everything Everywhere All At Once Was awarded Best Picture.
- Amanda Seyfried – The Dropout (Hulu) was awarded the Best Actress In A Limited Series Or Movie Made For Television.
- The Dropout (Hulu) was awarded the Best Limited Series.
- Sheryl Lee Ralph – Abbott Elementary (Abc) was awarded the Best Supporting Actress In A Comedy Series.
- Henry Winkler – Barry (Hbo) was awarded Best Supporting Actor In A Comedy Series.
- Jean Smart–Hacks (Hbo Max) was awarded Best Actress In A Comedy Series.
- Jeremy Allen White – The Bear (Fx) was awarded the Best Actor In A Comedy Series.
- Abbott Elementary (Abc) was awarded the Best Comedy Series.
- Jennifer Coolidge – The White Lotus (Hbo) was awarded the Best Supporting Actress In A Drama Series.
- Giancarlo Esposito – Better Call Saul (AMC) was awarded the Best Supporting Actor In A Drama Series.
- Zendaya – Euphoria (Hbo) was awarded Best Actress In A Drama Series
- Bob Odenkirk – Better Call Saul (AMC) was awarded Best Actor In A Drama Series
- Better Call Saul (AMC) was awarded the Best Drama Series.
Chelsea Handler Net Worth
Chelsea Handler net worth is estimated to be $35 million. Handler has published numerous books and is a best-selling novelist as well.
Since her debut in stand-up comedy, Handler has played to packed houses across the nation. She became well-known because of her appearance on the late-night talk which was aired on E!.
The show was called Chelsea Lately, which made her television history’s second female attention-getter.
Moving on to the properties owned by Chelsea Joy Handler.
Chelsea spent $5.8 million on the house in Brentwood, Los Angeles, in November 2021. Cheryl Hines, star of “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” was the seller.
Chelsea purchased a home in LA that has six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, and is about 5,572 ft² in 2010. She bought it for $6 million. The home is above Bel-Air Country Club. In 2018, she put the house up for sale for $11.5 million.
She pulled the house off the market after failing to attract a buyer and relisted it for $10.95 million in January 2019. Chelsea received $10.4 million in March 2021 for this property.
There are two family rooms in the house. The den includes a flat-screen TV, a fireplace, and sliding glass walls that open up to the backyard. The kitchen has high-end appliances, a pantry, white cabinetry, a pantry, and matte black counters.
The house has a fully furnished exercise room. It also has a flat-screen TV-equipped built-in BBQ area, an outdoor fireplace, a connected spa, and a heated 50 ft swimming pool.
Chelsea Handler net worth is estimated to be about $35 million. this is inclusive of his wealth in real estate
Notable Chelsea Handler’s Quotes
Life Lessons to Learn From Chelsea Handler’s Success
We were able to thoroughly examine Chelsea Joy Handler’s work and personal life; therefore, we were able to draw some important conclusions that will benefit you and your career.
Looking at the way Handler went about her career, you will notice how she kept striving and looking for more roles to play. She enjoys acting. It’s easier when you are doing what you like to do.
2. An increasing Source of Revenue
Handler is so rich because she didn’t just keep her money in the bank and leave it there. Instead, she decided to invest them in real estate. This also added to her net worth.
3. Avoiding Behaviors that Could be Detrimental
Had it been that Handler and her boyfriend didn’t record themselves having sex, it would not have been seen by the public.
Frequently Asked Questions – Chelsea Handler Net Worth
Is Chelsea Handler available on Netflix?
Yes, you can watch all you want as Chelsea Handler lets loose on her lifestyle decisions, boisterous rescue dogs, dating annoyances, and her fantasy of a world without men who wear flip-flops.
Where is Chelsea Handler now working?
She has also been writing a new book, conducting an hour-long weekly advice podcast called “Dear Chelsea,” and shopping around a scripted series based on her 2019 hit “Life Will Be The Death of Me…and You Too!” (sort of like a “Curb Your Enthusiasm” with me as the lead) and starting conversations about
What made Chelsea Handler famous?
American comedian and author Chelsea Handler, whose full name is Chelsea Joy Handler, was born in Livingston, New Jersey, on February 25, 1975. She is well-known for her earthy, bawdy style, Chelsea Lately (2007–14), and her late-night talk show.
Does Chelsea Handler have a significant other?
After decades of friendship, Handler and Koy made their Instagram romance official one week after she had hinted it. Jo Koy and Chelsea Handler made their Instagram accounted public on September 27, 2021.
Get to Know: Macy Gray Net Worth
Handler is admired by a huge number of fans. She is well-known for her outstanding performance on TV. The ‘Glamour Award’ and the queen of the night were awarded to her. She has gained a lot of fame and admiration from her audience around the world.
As of 2023, Chelsea Handler net worth is estimated to be $35 million.