What is Metro Boomin Net Worth?
|Net Worth:||$16 million|
|Source of Wealth:||Record Producer, Record Executive, and DJ|
|Date of Birth:||September 16th, 1993|
|Country of Origin:||United State|
Metro Boomin Net Worth: Metro Boomin is an American record producer, record executive, and DJ with an estimated net worth $16 million.
He is very popularly known for his dark production style, this is known to have influenced modern music such as trap. Over the years, he has worked with numerous artists like; Future, Travis Scott, Kanye West, 21 Savage, and many others. Most of their songs topped Billboard US Hot Rap and Billboard US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop.
His net worth is a sum of his house of $4.9 million in Bell Canyon, California, and the money he bagged from his music career.
Leslie and Lamont Wayne, Boomin’s parents, had him in St. Louis, Missouri, on September 16, 1993, His parents had four other children whom he was raised with. His birth name is actually Leland Tyler Wayne, but he goes by Metro Boomin.
His stepfather, whose identity is unknown to the public, murdered Boomin’s mother on June 5, 2022. However, reports state that the cause of his mother’s death will be revealed officially by an autopsy.
Boomin began playing the bass guitar in high school when he joined the middle school band, he attended Parkway North High School. In seventh grade, he started creating beats, he was just 13 years old at the time. To enable him to get a license to access a program used to make music (FruityLoops), his mother brought him a laptop.
When Metro could not manage his life at Morehouse College as a first-year university student and a record producer, he resolved to quit school to focus and advance his music career full-time.
This was from the success he experienced from Future’s song “Karate Chop,” featuring Lil Wayne, from the album “Honest,”. The song “3500” by Travis Scott, featuring Future and 2 Chainz, peaked at positions 82, 25, and 16, respectively, on the Billboard US Rap, Billboard US R&B, and Hot 100 charts, in 2015.
The track “Father Stretch my Hands Pt. 1” by Kanye West, featuring Kid Cudi, peaked at number nine on the “Billboard US Hot Rap” chart the very next year. On the “Billboard US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop” chart, Future’s song “Low Life,” which features The Weeknd, peaked at ranks 8 and 5.
The song “Bank Account” by 21 Savage peaked at No. 5 on the Billboard US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop chart and No. 4 on the Billboard US Hot Rap chart in 2017.
The “RIAA” awarded it the “platinum” position. The song “Ric Flair Drip” received “3x platinum” certification from the RIAA and “gold” certification from the ARIA in March 2018.
Metro Boomin net worth is estimated to be $16 million as of 2023.
- Boomin developed a greater passion for hip-hop production as time passed because he initially intended to rap and create beats to enable him to rap over the songs. He began to use social media websites to connect with popular rap artists, this was as his performance abilities gradually advanced.
- He enrolled in Morehouse for his college education after relocating to Atlanta immediately after he was done with high school. In eleventh grade, he made the choice to make music his career but somehow ended up moving to Atlanta for college. It was in Atlanta he decided to focus solely on music full-time, thereby putting his education on halt after the first semester.
- In May 2013, Boomin officially unveiled his “19 & Boomin debut mixtape. He had, prior to this time, collaborated closely with the well-known rap artist, Future. They collaborated on the track “Hard.” In 2014, he dropped a joint album going by the stage name Metro Thuggin, and this was due to the fact that he collaborated with rap artist Young Thug on the album.
- His collaboration with rap artists Offset and 21 Savage on a studio album, “Without Warning,” was dropped in October 2017. Before then, in July of that same year, Boom and Canadian rap artist Nav teamed up to release the tracks “Call Me” and “Perfect Timing (Intro)”. The following year, using his Instagram page, he declared his retirement.
- Boomin has so far put out three albums with other artists, one extended play, three mixtapes, and two studio albums. All of these will include, his collaboration in November 2019 with a Canadian artist on the song “Heartless” and also his fourth joint project with rap artist 21 Savage, named “Savage Mode II’, which was released in September 2020.
One of Boomin’s previous tweets shows where he admitted that Chelz was his high school sweetheart. This was because he dated her while he was in high school; the relationship began in October 2011.
He, however, dated her for four years after formally acknowledging their relationship in July 2012. 2015 was then the next time they were seen together, this was after a long time of not being seen as a pair together.
However, Metro Boomin’s current romantic situation is unknown.
On June 5, 2022, Wayne’s stepfather killed Leslie Joanne Wayne in a murder-suicide. Leslie Joanne Wayne is Wayne’s mother.
Awards & Achievements
So far, Metro Boomin has received quite a number of awards which include the BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Producer of the Year Award, the 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards, BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards, and he was also nominated for the Album of the Year Music of the Spheres in the 2023 Grammy Awards.
Metro Boomin Net Worth
Martin Short net worth is estimated to be $16 million. In March 2022, Boomin paid $4.9 million for a home in Bell Canyon, California.
He has made a lot of money from his music career, which is his primary source of income.
Metro also has a good number of cars in his car collection, you will find in his collection brands like BMW, Ford, Dodge, Audi, and lots more.
Get to Know: August Alsina Net Worth
Notable Metro Boomin’s Quotes
Life Lessons to Learn From Metro Boomin’s Succes
Despite the fact that Metro Boomin’s life, career, and personal life have been extensively explored, we have been able to derive some noteworthy lessons that will benefit you and your profession.
Boomin initially wanted to create music by rapping but realized that he needed beats to that, so resolved to make beats and that began his career instead of rapping. One of his quotes says, “I wanted to rap, but I needed beats. I couldn’t buy any, so I just made my own.”
He knew what he wanted and went for it. It was a very big move to quit school to pursue music as a full-time career but he was determined, he took the risk.
This is really applaudable because he has now attained a great height, having worked with popular artists ranging from Nicki Minaj to Drake, Future, 21 Savage, Gucci Mane, Young Thug, Wiz Khalifa, and Migos, pining ten songs on the Billboard Hot 100 at the same time.
3. Made a family out of strangers
Boomin always referred to the artists, Future and Thus as family. In one of his quotes, he said “Future’s like an older brother to me, and Thug is more like a brother my age”. He is a very loyal fellow and this drew the likes of Nicki Minaj, Drake, Future, 21 Savage, Gucci Mane, Young Thug, Wiz Khalifa, and Migos; to him.
Frequently Asked Questions- Metro Boomin Net Worth
What is Metro Boomin’s annual income?
Metro Boomin’s net worth was estimated to be around $16 million in February 2023. What exactly does this imply? Metro Boomin is a St. Louis-born American DJ, musical producer, executive, and composer.
Metro Boomin creates music for whom?
Metro Boomin, a St. Louis native, has worked with artists ranging from Nicki Minaj to Drake, Future, 21 Savage, Gucci Mane, Young Thug, Wiz Khalifa, and Migos, pining ten songs on the Billboard Hot 100 at the same time.
What percentage of his albums have diamond certification?
The number of precious metals in Metro Boomin’s works—one diamond single, over 30 platinum tracks, and a few dozen more gold recordings—would make even the most experienced gemologist smile.
What number of platinum records does Metro Boomin own?
Since the beginning of his career, Metro has won gold and platinum awards for nineteen singles.
Get to Know: Jeff Foxworthy Net Worth
In a short amount of time, Popular American hip-hop music producer, DJ, and composer Metro Boomin have made a name for himself as one of the world’s most prolific and influential music producers.
Metro Boomin is currently regarded as one of the most in-demand producers.
As of 2023, Metro Boomin net worth is estimated to be $16 million.